Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gauls 1/72

Sorry for not commenting your posts last time. I was very busy in job and changed my internet provider. The first days I had little problems with the internet connection. Hope the problems are solved now.

Maybe you will remember the little village in France where the people fight against Rom.

I show you some of these gauls. They are from the Revell set 2553 (Kelten, Gallier). Two of them I've painted during the last weeks, one of them I've painted last year. For me it is a good set from Revell with nice figures.
-------
Sorry, das ich eure Posts in der letzten Zeit nicht kommentiert habe. Ich war beruflich sehr eingespannt und habe auch noch meinen Internet Provider gewechselt. Hier gab es die ersten Tage noch kleinere Verbindungsprobleme. Ich hoffe, die sind jetzt gelöst.

Vielleicht erinnert ihr euch noch an das kleine französische Dorf, dessen Bewohner gegen Rom kämpften.

Heute zeige ich euch einige dieser Gallier. Sie sind aus dem Revell Set 2553 (Kelten, Gallier). Zwei von ihnen habe ich in den letzten Wochen bemalt, einen davon letztes Jahr. Mir gefällt dieses Revell Set mit den guten Figuren.









Also welcome to the new follower
Choms





16 comments:

  1. Very nice painted figures!

    I think we all have a period we can't post much on eachothers work. So don't feel sorry for that!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see a new work, Bruno!!
    very good like always .... and your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your blog is on my "best-blogs" list !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pascal. Last time I'm very busy. I don't find the time for the hobby I want to have and thanks for taking me on your 'best-blogs' list.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  3. These are great! I'm glad to see someone doing a more ancient period of warfare. Those shields are wonderful and the detail on the musculature of the backs is stellar. Thanks for including that last close-up pic of the face. The horned helmet and the beard really makes this stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anne. I paint through the ages but of course i have my favorite periods. The musculature is painted in oil over acryl. The same technique I've used on the faces. The face on the last picture has took a while to get it as it looks now.
    Regards
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice, great job. Also love the ancient type of warfare, although I prefer the Romans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Simon. I'm interrested on roman figures too. Up to now I don't have them, but I will get them.
      Thanks for following.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  6. Very nice painting. You even managed to make that "viking pose" (last one of the pictures) look like a Celt. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and your kind comment.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Axis and welcome to my Blog.
      Regrads
      Lonewolf

      Delete