Sunday, January 01, 2012

Troll

Hope all of you have a good start into 2012.

Listen to what happened to me...

Last night I received unannounced visit.
Somehow I have a feeling this was a blog troll.
He said he come from Zvezda to find the Ring of rule.
From head to toe he was 54 mm in size.
Since I could not help him, he went back on the road.
But I could make some pictures.

See for yourself...



Also welcome to the new follower

Paul from Plastic Warriors

Welcome to my blog!

Regards
Lonewolf

11 comments:

  1. "fantastic" Troll!!
    Congrats!!! I like it ... well I like the way you painted it! (as you know, Hobbits don't like Trolls and all such creatures!!!!)
    Sam
    http://samsminisworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour vos compliments Sam.
    Although I saw the relationship between trolls and hobbits well know, I had lots of fun painting the figure.
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a "beauty" :-) I can understand you when you say it was fun painting this figure!
    Excellent result!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Peter and now I'm looking for the beast :-)
    Regards
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Trolls! This is a very nice figure and you've painted it well. Thank you so much for the follow. I love these kind of pages, Angry's got me addicted to them. I'm going to put you up on my blogroll, so I don't miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne. Thanks for the comliments and adding to your blogroll. Like you, I like Trolls too, because sometimes I'm like a Troll :-). And again I love your video "Over the rainbow".
    Regards to you and Ireland
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice paint job. Is this model metal or resin?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Alcidas, thanks for comment. This model is neither from metal or resin, it's from plastic.

    Regards
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete