Saturday, February 18, 2012

Prussian Flag - Infantry Regiment No. 5

For a little project, a prussian standard-bearer, I needed a flag. I decide to make the regimental flag  of the Prussian Infantry Regiment No.5. The flag is ready, the standar-bearer needs some time to finish. I've tried to scale the flag in 1/72 and the pattern used until 1806.

For those who may need the flag.

---------

Für ein kleines Projekt, einen preußischen Fahnenträger, benötigte ich eine Flagge. Ich entschied mich für die Regimentsfahne des Preußischen Infanterieregiments Nr. 5. Die Fahne ist jetzt fertig, für den Fahnenträger brauche ich noch etwas Zeit. Ich habe versucht, die Flagge im Maßstab 1/72  und dem Muster bis 1806, zu halten.

Für die, die die Fahne vielleicht gebrauchen können.





Also welcome to the new follower

 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. beautiful flag!!! if I need a special flag, I'll will ask: "Hey Bruno! Can you do for me a flag with a **** on a *** background with 3**** above??? "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pascal, thank you. Of course you can ask me, if you need a flag. And if I'm able to create the flag you need, I will do it for you.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful flag. You've done great work with the detail and the colors are so nice. This really stands out and will look great in the hands of the standard bearer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne. I'm very happy to hear from you. Hope all is okay with you! Thanks for your nice comment.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Ray, I am very pleased that you like the flag, especially because you're self make very great flags.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  4. Excellent flag. Like the colours very much. But what is the project? See if I can find it in your older posts.

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter. The project is still in work. I hope I can show you the standard bearer in the next days. In moment I'd created the flagpole, the flags top and the flag bands and glued together. Now I give it the time to dry until tomorrow. Then I have to start a little paint session.
      Regards
      Lonewolf.

      Delete
  5. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this issue.
    I love all of the points you have made.

    Llegado el caso de que deseas informarte algo m�s a este tema, s�lo debes de encaminarte hasta frases
    de amor bonitas ().

    ReplyDelete