Sunday, February 26, 2012

Prussian standard-bearer IR No.5

Finally done. After all the computer problems that I had the last few weeks (without a computer, no flag printing :cry:), but I got this little figure finished. The figure is from the 8136 set HaT Prussian Elites. As always, painted with oils and acrylics. The plan here is a full flag group. Here, since the regimental flag is shown, need to add the Life flag, some drummers and flag crew. Maybe I get this done this year.  :D

The flag, which was provided in the kit for the figure, I have not used and removed the molded-on flag pole. The flag I have completly buildt by myself from the top of the flag to the flag belts and the flag (I showed to you in my post before). The size of the flag is so about 2.1 cm in length and width.

With the figures of this set I'm not really happy. The modeling is not so special and HäT offers better sets.

So, now to the pictures ...
-------
Endlich fertig. Nach all den Computer Problemen, die ich die letzten Wochen hatte (ohne Computer kein Fahnendruck :cry: ), habe ich doch diese kleine Figur fertig bekommen. Die Figur stammt aus dem häT Satz 8136 Prussian Elites. Bemalt wie immer mit Öl und Acryl. Geplant ist hier eine komplette Fahnengruppe. Da hier die Regimentsfahne abgebildet ist, fehlt also noch die Leibfahne, einige Trommler und die Fahnenbegleitung. Vielleicht bekomme ich das ja dieses Jahr noch fertig. :D

Die Fahne, die im Satz für die Figur vorgesehen war, habe ich nicht genutzt und die an der Figur angegossene Fahnenstange kurzerhand entfernt. Die Fahne habe ich dann von der Spitze über die Fahnenbänder, dem Fahnenstock und dem Fahnentuch dann selbst hergestellt. Die Größe der Fahne beträgt so ca. 2,1 cm in Länge und Breite.

Mit den Figuren dieses Satzes bin ich nicht wirklich glücklich. Die Modellierung ist da nicht so besonders, da hat häT bessere Sets im Angebot.

So, und nun zu den Bildern...










Also welcome to the new follower

Erhan Atalay





14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. Now I'm planning to make the other flag of ths regiment.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  2. The flag and the painting are excellent. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. It was hard for me to paint the figure, because the figures of this set are not so good (imho).
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. As I see on your blog you had a fine time on the Cavalier.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  4. great work! the flag save the poor figure!
    (it's not a very good one: need some more life!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pascal. Maybe I should try a little Voodoo to give more life to the figure :-) What do you think?
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. I don't know how you got so much fine detail onto a flag that small, but you did and it looks magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne. The same question I'm asking me the whole time :-).
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete
  6. Excellent flag with some very nice details. The figure isn't that good sculpted indeed, but your painting does look him better.

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter. Thanks for your nice comment. The flag takes me a lot of time and with the figure I tried my best.
      Regards
      Lonewolf

      Delete