Thursday, June 21, 2012

14. German Model Masters - Part 3

.......the next part, the last pictures......


4. Cars
 
 
 


5.Military
 
 









 
 

                                                                6. Figures

























Zinnfiguren Schilling    

French Guard 1/72

Brunswick



Lord of the Dead
 




I hope I could gave you a little overview and impression from this event. Hope you have enjoyed the pictures. And I promise, next time I don't forget the extra flash cards for the camera!

Keep on modelling!






Also welcome to the new followers

Kris Marquardt
Monseigneur
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I9've missed the part II but I'm always impressed with the figures!
    some very nice models too.
    and now I'll go to paint a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is all I can say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Bruno! Wonderfull pictures of this show!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete