Sunday, June 03, 2012

Austrian Infantry 28mm - WIP - Part 2

Being very busy last time i don't find the time for painting and modelling i want to have and of course I was  a little bit lazy too. I show you the next austrian infantry painted in the colors of the 56th Infantry Regiment. The bodies are finished but I have to do some minor corrections. I saw these points first on the pictures. I have tried to paint the uniforms a little bit dirty. The next steps are painting the heads and the backpacks.
--------
Da ich in letzter Zeit sehr eingespannt war, habe ich nicht die Zeit zum Malen und Bauen gefunden, die ich gerne gehabt hätte und naürlich war ich auch etwas faul. Ich zeige euch hier die nächsten österreichischen Infanteristen, bemalt in den Farben des Infanterieregiments 56. Die Uniformen sind soweit fertig, aber auf den Bildern habe ich einige Stellen gefunden, die ich noch korrigieren werde. Ich habe versucht die Uniformen etwas verschmutzt darzustellen. Als nächstes sind die Köpfe und die Tornister mit der Bemalung dran.








 Also welcome to the new followers

Monty from Monty's Caravan
Schrumpfkopf from  Großbeeren 1813







10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Fran. colouring the white is a difficult work for me.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. This will be a super looking unit. Great work so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. I hope too that this will be a super looking unit. In moment I think about to buy the other Austrian sets from Victrix, but it seems that only the heads will be different.
      Regards
      Bruno.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure that it will be an impressive range!
    (actually, they have a strange look! between Fantasy and Sci-Fi...)

    and it's new to see several painted figures on your blog, but like you always have another theme, it's not so surprising!

    I hope to see them finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pascal. I agree they have a strange look. This is because in moment they are the undeath austrian company;-). Today's evening I start painting the heads and backpacks, but this will take time to finish.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Great job done so far Bruno. Amazing good painted white uniforms!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Peter. I hope i learn Step by Step to paint white uniforms.
    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete