Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Out of desert


Deutsch English
Eine Wüstenratte ohne Wüste. Da ich momentan noch an vielen Figuren und Bausätzen arbeite, aber noch nichts fertig ist, werde ich euch in nächster Zeit einige Figuren zeigen, die ich schon vor längerem bemalt habe. Heute starte ich mit einer Figur aus dem Revell Figurensatz 02507 Britische 8. Armee im Maßstab 1/72. Insgesamt ein schöner Figurensatz. Die Figur würde ich heute allerdings etwas anders bemalen. Irgendwann werde ich dann auch die restlichen Figuren aus dem Satz auf meinen Arbeitstisch holen. Vielleicht bekomme ich dann auch das Abzeichen der 50. (Northumbrian) Infanterie Division besser hin. Die Nahaufnahmen haben mich so erschrocken, das ich sie euch erspare. A desert rat without a desert. Since I currently work in many figures and kits, but nothing is finished, I'll show you some figures in the near future, I have painted some time ago. Today I will start with a figure from the Revell figure set of 02507 British 8th Army in the scale 1/72. Overall, a nice figure set. Today I would paint the figure in a little bit different style. Sometime I will then also take the other figures from the set on my work table. Maybe I can then create the badge of the 50th (Northumbrian) Infantry Division in a better way. I'm so terrified from the close-ups that I will spare you them.






Und zum Schluß noch etwas Musik. And finally a little music.



Welcome to the new follower 

fogsoldiers from fogsoldiers


With this in mind .... 


12 comments:

  1. Really nice work...and blog! Specially the 1914 deutch infantry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Phil. It was a lot of paint work to finish the 1914 german infantry. It was difficult for me to get the right color shade for the fieldgrey.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Fran! Do you know Firefly? If not, I can only recommend it to you. A great series with lots of humor.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. I've not explored the Revel line of mini's. I'll have to do so after seeing this guy. He's quite nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Revell has imho some very good sets and they have some reissues of figure sets from other manufacturers. On plastic soldier review you can have an overview. Please look here: http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/ManufacturerList.aspx?id=23
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. I want to say Thank your for giving me the link to the Voodoo site. It's incredible. So many of the things I have been wanting to learn are right there in tutorials. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice painted figure, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice figure Bruno!
    nothing more to say!
    you know that "Firefly" is one of my TOP-5 series, too late to listen the song, I will do tomorrow!
    Your blog is nice like that!
    (english and deutsch: good!)

    ... and I've found how to change the font !!
    (now, I try different changes on my blog, jut for fun!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Pascal. Have fun trying some changes on your blog. If I can help you somehow, please let me know. Maybe I can give you some informations.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete