Saturday, September 08, 2012

Airfix German Infantry WWII

I really struggled me through this week to paint again a figure.

The figure comes from the Airfix kit A01705 WWII German Infantry. The figure was painted with acrylic, enamel and oil paints. For light pollution I used pastels.

The base is a 5 cent coin, with some wood filler and sand , painted with water colors. A tuft of grass and a small bough
complete the scene.

Have fun looking at the pictures.











With this in mind...

 

14 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen you paint anything from this era. This is a nice sculpt and you've done a great job of painting it up. The base is minimal and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. You can find one post with a figure from British 8th Army. I'm not fixed on a special era, i have figures from different eras here.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Nice work! This was always my favourite Airfix figure as a kid, nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. For me it's a favourite Airfix figure too.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Same remark as Ray, good work and a lot of souvenirs!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil, I agree. It's a lot of souveniers. Taht'S the reason why I collect the Airfix figure sets.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Nice painting. This one and the DAK grenade thrower are among my favourite poses from the airfix range.
    Grüße
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. The DAK grenade thrower is currently on my workbench.
      If I find the time I can show it in the next weeks.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. Awesome work on this guy. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger, I'm pleased that you like the work and the photos.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete