Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Three fairies and one painter

Wer mag es nicht, nichtsahnend um die Straßenecke zu gehen und dort plötzlich von drei hübschen, netten Mädchen angelacht zu werden?

So ging es mir jedenfalls beim letzten Einkaufsbummel mit meiner Frau, als wir aus der Einkaufsmeile in eine Seitenstraße abbogen.
      
Aus dem Schaufenster eines kleinen Geschäfts heraus lächelten mir diese kleinen Feen entgegen und riefen "Bemal uns". Diesem Lockruf  konnte ich natürlich nicht widerstehen, betrat das Geschäft und kaufte die drei Feen. Besorgt, wie ich um das Wohlergehen meiner drei neuen Begleiterinnen war, ließ ich sie noch extra in Seidenpapier einpacken und stellte sicher, dass sie auch noch genug Luft bekommen.

Während des ganzen weiteren Einkaufsbummels und dem Weg nach Hause ging mir mein Neuerwerb nicht mehr aus dem Kopf. Ja und jetzt stehen sie auf meinem Arbeitsplatz, lächeln mich immer noch erwartungsvoll an und warten darauf bemalt zu werden.
     
Nur in welchen Farben soll ich sie bemalen? 

Ideen dazu habe ich einige, kann mich aber zu nichts entschließen. 



********
*********************************************************************
********

Who does not like to go unsuspectingly around the corner and suddenly to be laughed at by three pretty, nice girls?

So it was to me at least during the last shopping trip with my wife, as we turned off the main shopping street to a side street.
From out of the window of a small business these little fairies smiled at me and shouted "Paint us". This siren call, I could not resist, of course, I entered the store and bought the three fairies. Concerned as I was for the welfare of my three new companions, I let them have extra wrap in tissue paper and made ​​sure that they also get enough air.
Throughout the other shopping trip and the way home my new acquisition was no longer out of my head. Yes, and now they are on my desk, I still smile at me expectantly, waiting to be painted.

Just in which colors should I paint them?

I have some ideas about it, but I can not decide how to do.









Welcome to the new follower...  

Phil 

Thanks for following.



With this in mind...


7 comments:

  1. Pastel colours..for one, light blue for sure, another light green and the third ...pinks and purples...like these;
    http://fairiesandfantasy.com/images/freestuff/wallpapers/fairies.jpg
    Grüße
    Paul
    PS; if they were not too expensive I would risk replacing the wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul for this great link. I'd searched something like this.
      I agree with with your color proposal. I thought about replacing the wings by a thinner version too, maybe of a transparent material. Now I just have to find such a material. Oh and thea were not expensive in my opinion. One figure costs 3,00 EUR.
      Thanks again.

      Grüße
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Bruno, these are so special and I can see why they spoke to your heart. I agree with Paul on the colors. Delicate shades of pastels would be best. Make them magical my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anne, thank you very much for your suggestion. I will take the time and do my best. I hope I can give them a magical and/ or mysterious flair.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. very nice fairies ! I understand that you felled in love with them!
    (I hope that you wife is not jealous!)
    Soft colours, that's sure, maybe some touch of gloss?
    I think also that you can choose the colours you like because you are totally free about the choice!

    I'm sure that the way you will have will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Pascal. I think a touch of gloss could be good. My wife is not jealous, she loves the fairies too ;-) I think painting this figures was a godd thing for long winter evenings. Sometimes I will show you the result.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
    2. perhaps your wife could give some ideas for the colours?
      (and I'm sure that she can't be jealous of little fairies!)
      show, my friend, show... !!!

      Delete