Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A bear, a beer, a Lonewolf and...

Today I'm going to sit back and pursue my second favorite hobby...

Doing nothing and drinking a beer.  

You ask why?




Bruno the bear that was a lone wolf
Yesterday in the very late evening my little, humble blog has reached a magical limit for me. That makes me happy and  I will enjoy it with a beer (or two or more) :-)




Since I started my blog, I have found contact with many very nice people around the world.
I take the chance to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my followers, readers and visitors.
Thank you for the warm welcome in your blogs.
Thank you for mentioning me in your posts and on your blogs.
Thank you to those who have found the time to leave me a comment.
Thanks, that you give me something very valuable,....
... a piece of your precious time.



Even if I d'ont leave a comment, you can be sure that...

I'm watching you

I hope all of you have a nice day!



Welcome to the new follower....


Not Funny from Life is a Picture

Thanks for following 




With this in mind....

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Zhanks TamsinP, I'd enjoyed the beer very much.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thanks for all what you do for the life of our (not so) small crazy community of painters and bloggers !
    I like your work and it's a pleasure to look it and comment and read your nice comments in my blog (and often on other blogs!).
    10 000 is a nice number!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind Pascal. Thank you very much. I enjoy it to visit your blog and read your posts and I like your work very much. Have a nice time.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Congrats on reaching 10k Bruno, keep up the great work!! And enjoy the beer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray for your nice words. I#d enjoyed more than one beer.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I like to thank you for this great blog.
    Keep up the good work, and we'll congratulate you again when you reach 100 000.
    Cheers
    /Joakim
    by the way, which beer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joakim, thank you for your nice comment. I think to reach 100 000 takes a long time. The beer today was Warsteiner.
      Cheers Joakim.
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. Congrats Bruno! Lovely bear by the way!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete