Sunday, October 07, 2012

French Line Infantry - ESCII 1/72

The next figure from three planned figures for a little vignette. The figure comes from the ESCII set 227 - French Line Infantry. I have tried here to present a uniform equipment from different stocks. At that time, according to my sources, there were problems to equip the soldiers uniform.  I've made a little conversion for the scene I've planned. I cut away both arms and glued it in a different position.

Here you can find the first of the three figures - the British 18th Hussar.

And while you look at the pictures, I am still painting and looking for the next figure.











The original pose



Welcome to the new followers....


j.d from J.D.M.L. Miniaturas
fotolabida maria from fotolabida1 

Thanks for following 





With this in mind....


10 comments:

  1. A very good painting work and I like the new pose! (even I will happy to see the original pose!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pascal. Your wish is my command. I added a picture with the original pose.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bruno! yes: it's a very good conversion and I think that it should be not so easy to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pascal. The difficulty I had was glueing this soft plastic together.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Very nice, I like the pose as Pascal, unusual and great!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea for a conversion Bruno and well painted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. The idea for the vscene of the vignette was coming to me during painting the Hussar. So I need a figure in such pose.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete