Friday, November 16, 2012

Austrian Infantry 28mm - WIP - Part 3

Today I show you only a little update of my 28mm Austrian Infantry from Victrix.

I doesn't work on this project for a long time, but now I have finished some heads. On the photos I see some points I have to rework before I glue the heads to the bods.

For me, the heads are very good sculpted and I had much fun painting the faces.
  







Next step after the rework of the heads are the backpacks.
 
Here you can find the other posts of the 28mm Austrian Infantry from Victrix:






14 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking faces! Looking for more!

    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil Looking for more? Will come! Around 50 Austrians in 28mm and about 400 in 1/72 are waiting for color.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Muy buenas y eso que son enanas OK
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola jd. Gracias por tu comentario agradable.
      Un saludo
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Excellent work Bruno!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. +1 !
    you're right : the heads are very good, each face has his own expression and some are funny, some not....
    it's a very precise painting work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pascal. It's a real fun to paint the figures and faces.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. My favorite is the guy with the mustache. Nice faces with loads of character here. Happy painting Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Nice to hear from you. The faces are great and impressive.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete