Sunday, November 04, 2012

Württemberg Musketeer

After a little pause ( I was a little bit busy with things from our social club ) I painted this figure as a  little finger exercise to stay in training. 

The figure comes from the Hät 1/32 range and belongs to the set 9309 - Württemberg Musketeers. The box contains 18 figures in 6 different poses. 

The Musketeer is painted  in the colors of the 5th Infantry Regiment Prinz Friedrich.









Now I have to look for the 1/72 Württemberger from Hät and their new releases.


With this in mind....



14 comments:

  1. Wurtemberg infantry is really a nice looking troop, and you did a great work with it!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil.I had much fun painting the Württemberger.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Really good work!
    1/32 ? how tall is it?

    The pose is good, very dynamic, that's not always like that with HÄT ....
    (the first picture is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pascal, thank you. From feet to helmet teh figure is 6 cm high. The poses of this set all looks good. In my opinion Hät has a mix of sets with good and with not so good poses.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Excellent!

    I have the 1/72nd infantry set and the artillery, still in my unpainted pile. Waiting for the cavalry set to be released, too. A project for another time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosbif. The artillery I have too. The rest I will buy soon.
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. That's a great looking figure Bruno, nice one!

    ReplyDelete