Saturday, December 08, 2012

Christmas Light from Flo



Today I give you the light of Christmas
You may select and show on your blog
so that it is distributed in the world wide web
Light the light of love,
light the Christmas light
let it shine brightly
  so it does not go out.



Thank you that you help me
to disturbe the Christmas light.




On Flo's Grafik Blog I saw this beautiful graphic and because I'm thinking that this is a good idea I share it with you and take the chance to wish you all a peaceful time.

Thank you Flo, for this wonderful idea, the beautiful graphic and the permissin to use it.





With this in mind....

 

6 comments:

  1. It looks real nice Bruno! Thanks for sharing!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work: thanks for sharing and congrats to Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to see that people can still remember the reason for this Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree with you Anne. Sometimes I think the reason for this holiday is to have enough time to play with the gifts ;-).
      All the best for you!
      Bruno

      Delete