Thursday, February 07, 2013

More Württemberg Musketeers


Die letzten Wochen habe ich meine viel zu knapp bemessene Zeit damit verbracht, weitere Figuren aus dem HäT Set 9309 - Württemberg Musketeers zu bemalen. Einen Gußast habe ich jetzt vollständig in den Farben des 5. Infanterie Regiments Prinz Friedrich bemalt.

The last few weeks I have spent my much too short time frame, painting more figures from the HaT set 9309 - Württemberg Musketeers. One sprue I have now completely painted in the colors of the 5th Infantry Regiment Prince Frederick.


Das Regiment wurde 1808 als Infanterie Regiment Prinz Friedrich aufgestellt und bestand aus 2 Bataillonen. 1811 erfolgte die Umbenennung in 5. Infanterie Regiment Prinz Friedrich. Das Regiment wurde 1809 auf französischer Seite gegen Österreich eingesetzt. An den Feldzügen 1812/1813 nahm das Regiment nicht teil. 1814/1815 wurde das Regiment im Rahmen der Böhmischen Armee gegen Frankreich eingesetzt.
 Quelle: Wikipedia

The regiment was formed in 1808 as the infantry regiment of Prince Frederick and consisted of 2 battalions. 1811 it was renamed into 5th Infantry Regiment Prince Frederick. The regiment was used in 1809 on the French side against Austria. In the campaigns of 1812/1813, the regiment took no part. 1814/1815, the regiment was used as a part of the Bohemian army against France.
Source: Wikipedia












Jetzt fehlt mir noch das Württemberg Command Set.

Now I still miss the Württemberg Command Set.

With this in mind....




18 comments:

  1. Clean and very good painting work!
    Nice figures.
    Do you intent to paint ONLY Napoleonic figures, Bruno ???
    (you know that it's not my favourite period and those figures are not the better ones I've ever seen!)

    You damage your talent !
    (I'm kidding... a little!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pascal. Of course I didn't paint Napoleonic figures only, but in moment I have fun to paint this period. But other figures from other periods are on my workbench. Yes, the quality of the figures is not very good. Btw, i can not damage what i doesn't have :-). Have a good time!
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. You have done a splendid job with these. I really like the detailing you did on those backpacks. And I notice that you have changed the way you light and photograph your figures. Would you consider a tutorial on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne, thank you for your kind words. I'll make a tudorial for you and will post it during the next weeks. But it is very simple, you need a cardboard, a daylight lamp, a model, a camera and last but not least GIMP. Details you can see then in the tudorial. Have a good time!

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. nicely painted. I am painting their smaller cousins right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gowan. The smaller cousins I have too, but until now not painted.
      Looking forward for your painted smaller cousins.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Very nice figures Bruno, great painting!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything that has been said, very lovely painting of figures. a hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michele, thank you very much my friend!
      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete