Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The other day while browsing the web


Wer hat es noch nicht erlebt?  Man baut ein Modell, bemalt eine Figur und sucht nach einer bestimmten Farbe. Doch welche Farbe welches Herstellers entspricht der gesuchten Farbe?

Vielleicht hat man auch nur ein FS-, RAL- oder einen anderen Code zur Verfügung, oder man hat ja vielleicht den Farbton von einem anderen Hersteller, nur weiß man es nicht. Also wühlt man sich durch verschiedenen Farbtabellen im Netz.  Das ist zum Teil umständlich und zeitraubend. Oft fehlt auch der Hersteller den man sucht in der einen Tabelle, der aber wieder in einer anderen Tabelle enthalten ist und so muss man verschiedene Tabellen miteinander vergleichen.

Ich habe jetzt eine Tabelle zum Farbvergleich gefunden, die für mich die Beste ist, die ich bis jetzt gesehen habe.  Man findet hier die Nummern für  FS, RAL, RLM, ANA und andere, sowie die entsprechenden Nummern von Tamyia, Gunze, Humbrol, Lifecolor, Valejo und einigen anderen Herstellern.  

Ich bin von dieser Seite begeistert.

Falls ihr die Seite noch nicht kennt, hier ist der Link: http://clostercolor.com/


Who have never experienced?  You build a model or paint a figure and you are looking for a specific color. But what color of which manufacturer corresponds to the target color?

Perhaps you have just an FS, RAL or another code available, or maybe you have the color from another manufacturer, but you do not know it. So digging your way through different color tables in the network. In part this is cumbersome and time consuming. Often you’re missing  the manufacturer you are looking for in one table and in another one he is included. So you have to compare different tables together.

Now I have found a table for color comparison, which for me is the best I've seen so far. You can find the numbers for FS, RAL, RLM, ANA and others, and the corresponding numbers of Tamyia, Gunze, Humbrol, Lifecolor, Valejo and some other manufacturers.

I am excited about this site.

If you don’t know this site, here is the link: http://clostercolor.com/


With this in mind....




9 comments:

  1. That's an useful tool for ....those who need it!
    I always use REVELL Acrylic and mostly mix my own colours... and sometimes, I don't remember what I've used exactly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pascal I suggest to create your own mix chart with an example of the mixed color. Some modellers I know do that.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. That's a great tip Bruno! BIG THX for sharing!

    See you!

    Thierry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that, Bruno. Very useful find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that I missed your post. I try never to miss one of yours.

    This is an excellent help as for me, I am new and have a terrible time knowing what the colour may be when between manufacturers. Especially since I only buy online. I bookmarked the site.

    We are now Facebook friends!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sorry Anne and thanks for the friendship on facebook. Believe me, I know how helpful this site is for a modeller.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. A big thank you for the link Bruno, very interesting this site .
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete