Sunday, May 05, 2013

Forbidden Treasure - Little Zombie(9)


Mit diesem Beitrag endet meine Little Zombie Reihe.

This post ends my little zombie series.

Nach Wochen mit viel Spaß beim Bau der Vignette habe ich die Vignette jetzt fertiggestellt. Ich hoffe ihr hatte mit den Beiträgen genauso viel Freude wie ich. Anstatt vieler Worte lasse ich jetzt die Bilder sprechen.
After weeks of fun in the construction of the vignette I have now completed the vignette. I hope you had as much fun with the posts as I do. Instead of many words, I'll let the pictures talk now.










An was erinnert mich das nur?  To what this just reminds me?











Ich bedanke mich bei euch für das rege Interesse an dieser Bastelei und dem positiven Feedback, das ich erhalten habe. Viele Ideen, die ich noch hatte wurden bei dieser Vignette nicht realisiert, aber es kommen ja noch andere Vignetten.
Ich bin schon auf eure Kritik gespannt. Mich würde auch interessieren, ob so ein WIP für euch interessant ist, oder ob ihr mehr am Endergebnis interessiert seid. Schreibt mir eure Meinung.

I thank you for the interest in this tinkering and the positive feedback I have received. Many of the ideas I had were not realized in this vignette, but there are still other vignettes.
I'm already looking forward to your criticism. I would also like to know if such a WIP is interesting for you, or if you are more interested in the end result. Write me your opinion.


With this in mind....




17 comments:

  1. @András Szilvásy

    Thank you András.

    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  2. More and more magical and beautiful to look at...thank you for making us dream with this wonderful work!!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola
    MUY GUAPA,si señor te a quedado una escena de lujo,y después de seguir todos los pasos de cine.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have very much enjoyed watching you make this journey from beginning to finished piece. I have no criticisms, only praise.

    This looks good from every angle and you've put some details in that draw the eye inwards. Your spider web is wonderful as the view of it changes as you move around the vignette. This tells it's own story as a proper vignette should. The name plate you've put on the base is also excellent.

    Do I want you to do more WIP's like this in future? YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a very interesting "step by step"! always surprising and it made me always pleasure.
    You can do other ones like that.

    Don't know what remains you " Esst mehr Käsetoast": is it a "Golum" riddle ?

    No critic about this work: very original and mysterious vignette and ... perfectly done!

    (the google message way is strange ... I don't like it, honesty!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Phil
    Thank you for your very kind words. For me it's a dream within a dream.
    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  7. @j.d
    ¡Gracias! Me alegro mucho de que te guste.
    un saludo
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anne
    I'm very glad that you enjoyed my humble project.
    More WIP's? We will see. First I will take a little pause and think about whether I'll keep on blogging or not, because I'm very busy in moment.

    Thank you for your very kind comment Anne.

    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sam Wise
    Thank you very much my friend. What did you mean with "google message way"? The google comment system?

    Esst mehr Käsetoast is a reference to a game named Das Schwarze Auge from where I have the inspiration for the Vignette.

    Regards
    Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  10. un lavoro pregevole e di buon gusto, bravo Bruno!

    ReplyDelete
  11. un lavoro pregevole e di buon gusto, bravo Bruno!

    ReplyDelete