Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A paper trip to the Pyramid

I think, travelling to the pyramids in Egypt isn't really secure these days. Because of this I've made a different kind of travel to the Pyramids. I've made my travel on paper. The only dangers, which I was exposed to on this trip, were a pair of scissors, glue and myself.

This Pyramid was my destination ...


During planning this trip I've found a nice travel planning description on Canon Creative Park. If you're planning an equal trip please look at this travel description.

If you follow this description, you will see, it's very easy, therefore well suited for beginners.

Of course, I've brought you a few holiday pictures that I want to show you now.

First of all I booked a flight with the helicopter.





 Then I took a guided tour through the interior of the pyramid.


That this is a well thought out design, you can see on the fact that you can pick up the mantle of pyramid.




During my trip I had in my cats really nice fellow travellers. With them, it was never boring. Bastet be praised.

That was my little trip to the pyramid in between. It's a nice change when the actual project (PoW not really going onward. And the dangers? There was only one danger during my travel... me.




With this in mind....




11 comments:

  1. Lovely work Bruno, lovely clean work which is unlike what would have happened if I had done this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francis! I can tell you what would have happened if you had done this. I'm sure, it would have been much better than mine.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! Yes it's a very secure travelling ;-)

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Hola
    jajaja parece que te divertiste en tu viaje y no tuviste peligros...y esa foto desde el aire del interior chulisima. pero eso si un buen modelo
    UN SALUDO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola

      Gracias J.D. Y en el medio, fue un buen viaje y variedad.

      UN SALUDO
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. What's up, I check your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!


    Look into my site; comparador de apuestas

    ReplyDelete