Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Suzie - Step 1




Having no internet connection during the last 5 days (that's really horrible...) I thought that this is a good time to start painting my Suzie. I'd planned to start with painting in my summer holidays but I didn' t found the time.







Today I can show you the first steps. At first I had painted the base colors with acrylics and then I'd painted the first shadings and the hair with oils. Now I give the figure time to dry.

A side view of the flat Lady.



Some points I have to repaint.

The presentation of the figure can be found here.

With this in mind....




18 comments:

  1. Hola
    Que bueno una plana
    Un buen empiece,buen tono de piel y pelo,y el azul del corpiño también me gusta
    Estaré a tentó
    Un Saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow this , very good start Bruno ;)
    Greetings .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes she is and damned I#m alreay arried ;-)

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joakim Ström. I'll try my best. We will see whether it's good enough :-)

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  5. Nice Suzie !!
    It's very unusual to see a flat figure ! I suppose that the painting work is different ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pascal! For me it's very different to paint a flat figure because you have to think and paint in 3D. This is a matter to which I have to get used to.It's different to paint the shadings and lights on a flat figure than on a normal figure.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  6. I love her already! Great work Bruno!
    PS: in the front she doesn't look that flat! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter! It's a beautiful figure and for me it's a challenge to paint her.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete