Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Hobbit - Collector Series




Completely unnoticed by me, a new race has ensconced on the shelves of toy stores. Just by chance I discovered it and since I'm naturally curious and really wanted to get in touch, I simply invited three of them to my home. For me, this was a very interesting experience. If you want to learn more about the new race, just read on.




My guests were delighted to visit and have ultimately decided to stay forever. When my visitors arrived with me, they got out the following packaging.


And they had something like a family tree here. I think I will also invite the rest of the family to me.

 
As you can see, each family member exists in 3 colors - gold, silver and bronze. The guests have a separate base and partially even accessories like a hammer, axes or other parts.

These are the three guys who have billeted with me. The height of the guys is about 6.5 cm and 5.5 cm.


And now the single characters.

Yazneg


Bofur - The Dwarf


Dwalin - The Dwarf


I liked the characters. I think I will paint them (one day...) and I will try to get them all (in all colors...

Maybe tomorrow I will go on shopping tour.

And you? What do you think about the figures?



With this in mind....




18 comments:

  1. What I think about the figures?? ... well ... that's a good question..... ruoummmm ..... I must think about that.... ruoummm ..... let me some time..... ruoummmm.... you say "The Hobbit" ?.... ruoummmm.... it seems that it's not my movie..... ruoummmmm.... we, ents, live here since so many time..... ruoum... "Hobbit"..... let me think.... ruoummmm.... I've encounter some many years ago... ruoummmm..... yes, many years ago..... when I was an impatient young ent.... ruoummm....
    and they were funny and.... ruoummm... so small and nice.... ruoummmm.... I don't see "hobbits" here..... ruoummmmm..... but I see an orc..... ruoummmm..... and it's not a good thing!! ruooummmm .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Bruno !! this time it seems that my friend reply very quickly !!
      For me: nice figures! but they are the same "things" than in the movie (what is called "a movie" !), so I don't like them !
      It's disappointing because the (3D?) sculpt is awesome.
      But I think that they could be fun to paint .
      I hope that you will show us more !

      Delete
    2. Hi Pascal and friend I will try to learn the lanuage of the ents...ruoummm... I think it's fun ...ruoummm... to paint them ...ruoummm... too. I definitly ...ruoummm... will show you ...ruoummm... more. In my opinion ...ruoummm... the figures are well sculpted ...ruoummm... and have nice ...ruoummm... details.Today I've got ...ruoummm... four figures ...ruoummm... more.

      Reagrds
      ...ruoummm...
      Bruno

      Delete
  2. Hey Bruno, they look fantastic. Can you tell what size they are and how much did you pay for them?

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the size is about 5/6 cm (read the post, Peter!)
      and I would like to know the price too !

      Delete
    2. It seems to me that the figures are in scale 1/32. The price for one figure is 2,49 Euro
      and they are make by ----Made in China (sorry but that's all, what I found out)

      Regards
      Bruno.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bruno! I overlooked the size! ;-)

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
    4. Don't worry Peter, that happens alwys to me too.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The collection consists of 17 figures. Every figure exists in 3 colors (total 51 figures).
      The price for one figure is 2.49 Euro.

      Regards
      Bruno

      Delete
  4. Great look , and really detailed , love it !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete