Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014



I wish you and your families a

Happy New Year!

Thank you all for your time, your interest on this side, your support and your comments.


2013 was a year with many ups and downs for me. I was busy with many other things as figure painting and scale modeling  and could not finish a lot of my projects. Also, I have reactivated an old love again, the photography. In 2014 I want to finish the started projects and want to implement some new project ideas. Let's see what comes up. Maybe it gives a great battle between my model kits and me :-).  The battle reports will be found as always on this page.



With this in mind....




20 comments:

  1. I wish you the same happy things, to you, your family...and Suzie!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Phil and....

      Greetings from Suzie ;-)

      Delete
  2. I wish you a very Happy New Year !

    Greetings, Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a very Happy New Year too Bruno
    Vincent .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your loved ones have a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Bruno to you and your family !
    (I love the picture !!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pascal. I'm glad that you like the picture!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year to you and your family Bruno!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peter. Same to you and your family!

      Delete