Saturday, January 04, 2014

HäT 8281 - 7YW Prussian Action








And here's the next set from Hät about 7YW Prussians.













Back of the box

The Content

 
As in the previously presented set HäT 8280 - 7YW Prussian Marching the box contains 4 sprues with a total of 40 figures in 5 different action poses. The figures are made ​​of soft plastic. For each of the figures are 3 different hats to choose from, a musketeer, a grenadier and a fusilier hat.


The Content in pictures

 
Front of a sprue


Back of a sprue

Some detail views












With this in mind....




6 comments:

  1. Lovely model Bruno , i'm looking forward the progression .
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very useful set! Very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dissepointed in this set. They call it the Action set of this range, but with two standing figures on a total of five poses, there will be not a lot of action. A kneeling figure fyering would have been much better. No this set is to static for me.
    But I'm curious how you will paint them Bruno! :-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Peter, some kneeling figures would be fine and I agree with you that the poses are very static for an action box. How I will paint them? I has to do some research and then I will decide. I plan to do some small vignettes but I have nothing concrete in mind.

      Delete