Saturday, February 08, 2014

20th Regiment - French Dragoons (1)



This is life. Instead continue working on the already started projects I start a new one. Crazy, isn't it?









But I need at the moment just a little variety in the little time I have available for my hobby. The figures are from the Italeri set 6015 - French Dragoons. The first preparations are done. At next I have to do little corrections on the horses.



 The following photos are showing a painted test figure (work is not finished).















With this in mind....




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today! I added your link in my post. I love the miniatures you are painting. Great paint job!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Bruno. That test figure looks marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another project ?? surprising ! I do that each day !

    Excellent start on the figures, Bruno ! I'm sure that it will be good ...

    ReplyDelete