Sunday, March 15, 2015

20th Regiment - French Dragoons (5)

Hello my dear friends!

I'm still alive and I'm back :-)

Almost a year has passed on this blog since my last post. The past year has given me a lot of work but also brought osteoarthritis in the fingers. This is also the reason why I don't have paint figures for so long. 

But now I have finished the troopers of the 20th Regiment. Okay, still without horses. By the time the horses are painted, the'll just have to go on foot. But that's not a problem because they're  Dragoons ;-)

I hope with the horses it will not last as long as with the troopers.










With this in mind....




14 comments:

  1. What a stunning come back Bruno, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent painting work !! I'm very happy to see you back again in the Hobby !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Pascal! I hope I can start painting the horses soon, maybe eastern.

      Delete
  3. Looking good. I like the way the "Viewer" makes them come alive :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Paul! I agree with you, the "viewer" is a nice toy / tool.

      Delete
  4. Wow. I know those minis, and you did a great job painting them. I love them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words Sebastien G!

      Delete